Midtown is searching for a Certified Aqua Zumba Instructor to teach and motivate our members to achieve their goals through classes in the Pool at Midtown! With multiple boutique studios under one roof, we offer education and programs that promote the ability lead a variety of classes across a range of unique spaces and really offer an opportunity to build your career in fitness.
What you’ll do: Blaze a trail at Midtown Athletic Club.
We call our instructors coaches. Why? We believe in coaching people and taking them from A to B. Our instructors are equal parts performer and instructor—and bring their passions to life in our programs. You will lead classes with your personal brand of performance that engages, energizes, and challenges our members.
- Building your community
- Delivering experiential classes
- Inspiring our members, while fostering a “yearn to return” culture
- A passion for crafting inspiring experiences.
- A love of coaching and movement.
- Must have an active Aqua Zumba certification and in good standings with ZIN
- Must have AM availability
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.