Midtown is looking for Aquatics Coaches to add to our first class organization.
As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Aquatics Coaches inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Developing and maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Developing, delivering, and measuring aquatics programs
- Managing swim team try-outs, line ups and work-outs
- Promoting and providing private lessons
Our Aquatics Coaches:
- Have competitive swimming background or competitive swim coach experience
- Possess current lifeguard and water safety instructor certifications (American Red Cross preferred)
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- (Programming Monday - Thursday 9-11:30am, Monday - Friday 3:30 - 6:30pm, Saturday - Sunday 9am-1pm)
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.