Midtown is looking for a Host/Hostess to join our team and provide excellent service to our members and guests.
As an important part of the Food & Beverage team, our Hosts are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, resilient and optimistic attitude
- Greeting all members/guest with a smile and positive attitude
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Maintaining clean and sanitary cafe areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Occasionally processing payment at registers and balancing cash drawer
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Current ServSafe certification preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.