Are you ready to elevate your career in the dynamic world of racquet sports?
Join our team at the leading racquet sports and tennis athletic club in Bannockburn, IL, where luxury meets athleticism.
As the Racquet Sports Manager (RSM), you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Tennis and racquet sports programming within our esteemed club. Be the ambassador for Tennis and racquet sports excellence as we set new industry benchmarks. Your adaptability to the evolving landscape, coupled with your people-centric approach, will bring an energetic and inspiring leadership style to our racquet sports programs.
- Provide inspirational leadership to a dynamic team of supervisors, coaches, and administrative personnel.
- Uphold Midtown's core values in recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and training Racquet Sports personnel.
- Foster the growth and development of both your team and programs through regular audits, coaching, training, and personal development initiatives.
- Collaborate with National Racquet Sports Director and Education Manager to drive operational excellence, hiring, and program innovation.
- Plan and execute tennis, paddle, and pickleball programs, ensuring a seamless experience for members.
- Maintain pristine tennis court environments, reflecting our commitment to quality and excellence.
- Be a key player in achieving club goals for membership acquisition, onboarding, retention, and financial performance.
- Serve as a Manager on Duty (MOD), providing on-site leadership support and ensuring the club's overall success.
- Collaborate with the General Manager on budget preparation and monthly variance reports for Racquet Sports.
- Charismatic leader with at least 3 years of Tennis leadership & a passion for racquet sports.
- Detail-oriented and adaptable to industry changes.
- Bias for action and a commitment to excellence.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for success.
- Win Together
- Glass Half-full
- Passionate about Helping Others
- Better than Yesterday
- Charismatic leader
- Bias for action
- Strives for excellence
- Willing to do what it takes to be successful
Join us in shaping the future of racquet sports and experience the unparalleled luxury and excitement that our club has to offer. If you are a proven racquet sports leader, apply now to be a part of this uniquely special opportunity!
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.