Midtown is searching for a KidTown Associate to join our world-class team.
As an integral part of the childcare team, our KidTown Associates inspire even our youngest members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Fostering an environment of movement based fun in a safe and comfortable setting
- Leading activities such as arts and crafts, circle time, story time, and games on the turf
- Communicating both positive and negative behaviors to parents at pick-up
- Creating relationships with our families
- Keeping the space clean, free of germs and messes to ensure the well-being of staff and children
- Strategizing with leadership to constantly better KidTown and Varsity Club
Our KidTown Associates:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with children in an educationally supportive environment
- Are comfortable with children ages 12 weeks up to 12 years old
- Take initiative and ownership to a position and lead youth members with confidence and care
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills with children and adults
- Have evening and weekend availability
- Have patience and are outgoing and friendly
- Have high energy levels and can keep children moving in a variety of activities
- Display a willingness to grow with the changing needs of members and our space
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.