Midtown Athletic Club
High School or Equivalent
2300 Royal Palm Boulevard
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Administrative Assistant Job in Weston
Midtown is looking for an Administrative Assistant to ensure that our back office runs smoothly.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Administrative Assistants demonstrate high degree of initiative, have superior administrative skills and possess exceptional relationship building skills. They will assume responsibility for a wide-variety of administrative functions while frequently interacting with corporate and club associates, managers, members and vendors. The incumbent will promote a positive corporate image and contribute to the organization’s success by:
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- Assisting with the customer service program including preparation, scheduling of training and producing reports
- Assisting with the receipt and distribution of incoming mail/outgoing mail and completing miscellaneous administrative duties including: mailings, copying and filing, distribution of materials
- Assisting with member billing and account management as necessary
- Managing the member feedback process
- Serving as primary club liaison of the following corporate functions: Workman’s Comp/Risk Management, and new hire and termination
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Are highly motivated with 3 or more years of stable work experience delivering high quality results in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent time management and problem solving skills with significant experience effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent organization, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Are able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to systems and processes to improve organizational efficiency
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership over a wide-range of responsibilities
- Possess high degree of integrity and ability to act with discretion
- Are able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with sound judgment
- Are able to work independently and in a team environment
- Have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and operation of office equipment
- Have a professional attitude with a sense of humor, ability to have fun and interest in building a positive work environment
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.