Midtown Athletic Club
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
1760 North Hicks Road
Palatine, IL 60074
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Aquatics Coordinator Job in Palatine
Midtown is looking for an Aquatics Coordinator to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Aquatics Coordinators inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Developing and maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Monitoring aquatics associates development and career pathway
- Developing, delivering, and measuring aquatics programs
- Conducting annual talent reviews of aquatics associates
- Assisting in managing annual aquatics budget
Our Aquatics Coordinators:
- Have at least three or more years of aquatics supervisory experience
- Are able to effectively provide associate training and development
- Possess nationally recognized certifications in aquatics including: CPR/AED, First Aid, CPO, AFO or equivalent (Preferred)
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.