Midtown Athletic Clubs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
1760 North Hicks Road
Palatine, IL 60074
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Aquatics Director Job in Palatine
Midtown is looking for an Aquatics Director to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the leadership team, our Aquatics Directors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Committing to Gain, Train, and Retain world class aquatics talent
- Developing and maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Monitoring aquatics associates development and career pathway
- Developing, delivering, and measuring aquatics programs
- Conducting annual talent reviews of aquatics associates
- Overseeing annual aquatics budget
Our Aquatics Directors have five or more years of management, talent development, and programming experience and:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Possess nationally recognized certifications in aquatics including: AFO or equivalent, CPR/AED, First Aid
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Possess the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Have collaborative team-building and performance management capabilities
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.