1405 Hunt Club Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Aquatics Instructor Job in Gurnee
Midtown is looking for an Aquatics Instructor to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Aquatics Instructors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Developing and maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and work effectively within a team environment
- Leading aquatics classes and ensuring participant safety
- Demonstrating proper swim instruction to members
- Planning, scheduling and implementing aquatic fitness programs and swim lessons
Our Aquatics Instructors:
- Have competitive swimming background or competitive swim coach experience
- Possess current water safety instructor certification or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Exhibit patience and are friendly and outgoing
- Are highly organized, energetic, and can multi-task
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.