135 Interstate North Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Aquatics Swim Coach Job in Atlanta
Midtown is looking for an Aquatics Coach to add to our first class organization.
As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Aquatics Coaches inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Developing and maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Developing, delivering, and measuring aquatics programs
- Managing swim team try-outs, line ups and work-outs
- Promoting and providing private lessons
Our Aquatics Coaches:
- Have competitive swimming background or competitive swim coach experience
- Possess current lifeguard and water safety instructor certifications (American Red Cross preferred)
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more