2444 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Basketball Referee Job in Chicago
Midtown is searching for a Recreation Basketball League Referee to facilitate in Midtown’s Gym Programming.
Officiating is a challenging job, but there are great rewards. To be a successful official, you will need mental toughness, good people skills and thick skin. If you love sports, you will have the best view of the game as an official. As a Midtown official you will be part of the Midtown family and have a membership to use the club during the season.
League Officials must have an extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations for the Basketball League.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in set up and clean up of equipment and facilities
- Be knowledgeable of all Midtown Athletic officiating rules and playing guidelines.
- Make fair and consistent calls
- Be respectful and professional when dealing with participants and fellow staff
- Come prepared to all games with proper equipment and attire
All Midtown employees must present Midtown Core Values
· Win together
· Glass half-full
· Passionate about helping others
· Better than yesterday
Intramural/Recreational sports experience required.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more