Midtown Athletic Club
Some College Coursework Completed
2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Billing Coordinator Job in Bannockburn
Midtown is looking for a Billing Coordinator to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Our Billing Coordinators are highly detailed professionals interested in the success of our clubs by accurately maintaining and supporting membership/program information. As an integral part of our team they have a positive impact on our business by:
- Entering data/information related to club programs for multiple locations
- Entering and maintaining sensitive member information in a confidential manner
- Researching billing discrepancies and following up with appropriate personnel
- Maintaining accurate and up to date membership/program information
- Providing support to field associates
- Performing frequent audits on membership information/data
- Maintaining and reconciling monthly cash control spreadsheets
- Generating and distributing month end reports
- Providing a high level of customer service to club members and associates
- Treating fellow associates with genuine respect and care
Our Billing Coordinators are professionally-minded individuals who:
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and are highly organized
- Proficiency using MS Office specifically Excel with knowledge of formulas
- Possess efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Self- Motivated with the ability to work independently
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong math aptitude
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.