2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Billing Coordinator / Administrator Job in Bannockburn
Our Billing Coordinators are highly detailed professionals interested in the success of our clubs by accurately maintaining and supporting membership/program information. As an integral part of our team they have a positive impact on our business by assisting with member management systems and ensuring that they run smoothly.
Billing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Entering data/information related to club programs for multiple locations
- Entering and maintaining sensitive member information in a confidential manner
- Researching billing discrepancies and following up with appropriate personnel
- Maintaining accurate and up to date membership/program information
- Providing support to field associates
- Performing frequent audits on membership information/data
- Providing a high level of customer service to club members and associates
- Treating fellow associates with genuine respect and care
Billing Coordinator requirements:
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and eb highly organized
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact with members regarding billing questions
- Possess efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more