Midtown Athletic Clubs
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Boxing Instructor Job in Chicago
Fighters wanted: Midtown is in search of Boxing Instructors to join our world-class team.
Instructors push our members to peak performance and inspire them to keep fighting. You should be able to roll with the punches as well as throw them, or put your guard down to engage with and encourage members one on one.
EverybodyFights instructor requirements:
- Be friendly and outgoing before, during, and after fighting.
- Be driven to challenge and encourage members.
- The grit to help your students finish the fight.
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized certification in Group Fitness.
- Have experience teaching boxing-based fitness, martial arts or group fight style classes.
- Finish EverybodyFights Training within first 60 days of hire.
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
In addition to competitive pay, benefits, and a complimentary membership, Midtown allows instructors to build their brand and follower base while taking advantage of the name recognition that comes with working at our premier fitness club.