Food & Beverage
Midtown Athletic Club
High School or Equivalent
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Busser Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for Bussers to join our team and help create lasting member experiences.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Bussers provide a sense of belonging through enthusiastic, genuine and professional service. Our culture is defined by the way we inspire each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
- Work with restaurant staff to create a positive dining experience for guests
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Alert servers when tables are in need of attention
- Clean tables and remove dishes after the party leaves
- Carry loads of soiled dishes to the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Ensure availability of clean dishware
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
Members of the Midtown team may be eligible to receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Midtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer