Food & Beverage
High School or Equivalent
215 West 63rd Street
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Cafe Associate Job in Willowbrook
Midtown is looking for a Cafe Associate to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an important part of the cafe team, our Cafe Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Possessing the ability to follow recipes and create new dishes
- Observing and testing foods to determine if they have been cooked properly
- Being able to portion, arrange and garnish dishes to ensure food appeals to members
- Following safe, sanitary food handling practices and ensure food preparation and serving areas are uncontaminated
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, resilient and optimistic attitude
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment including substituting and assisting other team members during peak times or as needed.
- Processing payment at register and balancing cash drawer
- Listening to customer queries and being able to provide appropriate answers
- Having the ability to respond to member issues patiently and tactfully, all while maintaining composure
Our Cafe Associates:
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.