Food & Beverage
Midtown Athletic Club
High School or Equivalent
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Cafe Counter Attendant Job in Rochester
Midtown is looking for part-time and full-time Café Counter Attendants to join our team and help create lasting member experiences.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Café Counter Attendants create positive lasting impressions by providing enthusiastic greetings, warm assistance and genuine farewells. Whether filling a member’s order or helping a guest navigate their way around the club, they play an important role by exceeding service expectations and providing a sense of belonging.
Cafe Counter Attendant Responsibilties
- Present menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food
- Relay order to kitchen and serves from kitchen
- Use juicers to make smoothies and fresh juices
- Ensure that the cafe is clean and organized
- Make sure that members receive attentive service that meets Midtown standards
Cafe Counter Attendant Requirements
- Previous experience in a fast-paced cafe preferred
Members of the Midtown team may be eligible to receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Midtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer