Midtown Athletic Club
2300 Royal Palm Boulevard
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Camp Counselor Job in Weston
MIDTOWN is looking for a Camp Counselor to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the member services team, our Camp Counselors inspire young members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Leading children through organized events, activities and sports
- Acting as a positive role model
- Communicating with parents before and after sessions
- Operating under pressure, while ensuring participant safety at all times
- Coordinating and developing exciting youth program
Our Camp Counselors:
- Have previous experience as a teacher, camp counselor or day care worker
- Have an area of youth programming expertise (athletic, creative, or academic)
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills with children and adults
- Have high energy levels and can keep children moving in a variety of activities
- Have patience and are outgoing and friendly
- Possess current certification in lifeguarding and/or water safety instruction
- Are highly organized, energetic, and can multi task
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.