Midtown Athletic Clubs
2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Cook Job in Bannockburn
MIDTOWN is looking for a Cook to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where every one can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an important part of the café team, our Cooks are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Quickly and efficiently preparing food orders
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Maintaining clean and sanitary kitchen areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Assisting with inventory of product and supplies
- Assisting with taking orders and busing tables as needed
- Have at least two years of food preparation and cooking experience
- Possess current Department of Health and Sanitation Certification
- Understand the importance of complying with Department of Health sanitary guidelines
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.