Food & Beverage
Midtown Athletic Club
1760 North Hicks Road
Palatine, IL 60074
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Cook Job in Palatine
MIDTOWN is looking for a Cook to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an important part of the café team, our Cooks are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Quickly and efficiently preparing food orders
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Maintaining clean and sanitary kitchen areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Assisting with inventory of product and supplies
- Assisting with taking orders and busing tables as needed
- Have at least two years of food preparation and cooking experience
- Possess current Department of Health and Sanitation Certification
- Understand the importance of complying with Department of Health sanitary guidelines
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.