Midtown Athletic Club
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Cycling Studio Manager Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a part-time Cycling Studio Manager to blaze a trail at our RIDE Studio.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
The RIDE Studio Manager reports to the Program Director and is responsible for overseeing our signature cycling programs and all aspects of the RIDE experience within the club. You will also lead classes with your personal brand of performance that engages, energizes, and entertains our members with a full audio/visual experience.
With the shift in our space towards the studio model and the increased emphasis on brands offering more curated, boutique-like experiences, you will be crafting inspiring experiences at Chicago’s premier fitness club by:
- Actively recruiting talent
- Onboarding and leading our rock star team of RIDE instructors
- Assessing the programming and performing regular class evaluations
- Overseeing RIDE studio events
- Effectively communicating information between instructors and management team
- Attending weekly meetings to maintain our top-notch club
- Developing ways to increase RIDE member attendance levels
RIDE Studio Manager Requirements
- Have at least two years of group fitness experience
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized certification in Group Fitness
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized Indoor Cycle Instructor Certification
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Midtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.