High School or Equivalent
4101 Bach-Buxton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45103
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Dance Instructor Job in Cincinnati
Midtown is looking for a Dance Instructor to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the KidsFit team, our Dance Instructors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Planning and delivering enjoyable, structured dance activities
- Choreographing routines and providing instruction
- Explaining and demonstrating dance techniques and methods
- Teaching the history of dance
- Developing and maintaining Kidsfit areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
Our Dance Instructors should have three years of experience:
- Have 2 plus years of experience in Dance
- Be highly committed to customer service
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.