Midtown Corporate Office
3611 N Kedzie Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Digital Marketing Manager Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives. Our Digital Marketing Manager does so by owning the digital channels we use to engage current members with the club and to bring new prospects into our doors.
In other words, our Digital Marketing Manager posts, tracks, reports, and improves our digital marketing across organic search and social, paid search and social, email, and some other secondary platforms. They also manage the content on our website.
To be successful in this role, your ability to drive and execute a marketing strategy, create and communicate timelines, prioritize goals, analyze data, and write compelling digital copy will be paramount. This role is truly a mix of the analytical and the creative.
You’ll love this job if:
- You understand and are driven by data. We always aim to be better than yesterday, and in this job that means measuring all our campaigns and mining the data for meaningful insights.
- You are a strong and clear communicator. You listen intently, communicate with clarity, and speak up when necessary. You are comfortable writing communications to members.
- You like bringing strategy to life. You will work across different platforms to plan, implement, and monitor our digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms and for a variety of audiences—which will require creativity and adaptability.
- You want the team to win. You do not get complacent with or point fingers at a broken process, but instead work to identify ways to continuously improve how we do things.
- You are well organized. You keep track of calendars, ensure all digital project deliverables are published on time, and you overcommunicate when pieces start to fall behind schedule.
- You are kind.
What Success Looks Like
- You build our digital marketing system to deliver on our marketing strategy.
- You consistently improve the performance of all our digital channels.
- You work closely with other marketing leaders to align digital campaigns with in-club events and promotions.
- You develop strong relationships with club leadership—successfully balancing priorities against our strategy and brand standards.
- You hold the club’s member and prospect communications to the high standards of our brand.
- You help drive engagement within the club, getting more people in front of more coaches, more often (and earlier in their membership) by crafting automated communication journeys.
- You help develop and execute promotional campaigns that increase hot leads at the club.
- You monitor and manage Key Performance Indicators for marketing, and build a culture of awareness and accountability within the clubs and the corporate office.
- You have at least 8 years of related experience
- Lower our Cost per Acquisition for digital campaigns
- Manage our member communications to drive club engagement.
- Increase engagement with our website.
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.