Midtown Athletic Club
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
215 West 63rd Street
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Director of Customer Experience Job in Willowbrook
Midtown is looking for a Director of Customer Experience to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Midtown believes in putting the customer at the center of every decision that we make. Customer Experience is our strategy, and our members are our marketers. But it takes focus to stay on strategy in a fast-paced and dynamic health club environment. That’s why we need a dedicated leader to represent the customer viewpoint and wellbeing to ensure we are all aligned around delivering the best experience in the business. That is the goal of the Director of Customer Experience.
As the Director of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for developing and executing a customer success strategy in your respective club. A successful strategy will involve every aspect of the club environment every day, so your ability to communicate and to bring teams together will be mission-critical.
You’ll love this job if:
- You are a relationship builder. You are strong at developing partnerships, collaborating effectively with others, and bringing people together
- You are an outstanding and relentless communicator. You listen intently, communicate clearly, and speak up when necessary.
- You like strategy and operations. You are as well-engaged in circumstances that call upon you to be the strategic leader as in those when you are alongside the front-line, interacting directly with members.
- You are curious and entrepreneurial. You love brainstorming and formulating new strategies to old problems, even at the risk of failure. You understand that failure is a part of the education towards success
- You love to learn and find joy in teaching what you know to others.
As Director of Customer Experience, you will:
- Develop and lead the Midtown Voice of Customer team, which is responsible for processing customer feedback, resolving issues, developing feedback-driven innovation plans, and closing the loop with members across multiple communication channels.
- Develop and deploy action plans to improve customer onboarding, member retention, Net Promoter Score, and overall growth in member levels and engagement.
- Establish communication strategies for major initiatives that impact the customer experience. Work closely with Central Services to ensure that clubs have the information and resources necessary to operationalize strategic objectives.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside the clubs, including Membership, Marketing, Fitness, Tennis, and other key Operational departments.
- Monitor & manage Key Performance Indicator trends and create a culture of awareness and accountability within the club.
- Lead cross-functional meetings to ensure all teams are aligned with and accountable to prioritizing the quality of overall customer experience before departmental performance.
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer