2444 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Dishwasher Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Dishwasher to join our growing team. We offer a full suite of benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and complimentary club access.
Experience and Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate is kind, positive, and works well with others. They also believe in quality, consistency and working in a clean, organized, and inclusive environment where respect and dignity is prioritized.
- Restaurant experience is a plus, but not required
- Must be able to frequently carry up to 10-15 lbs.
- Operate dish machine fluently: changing chemicals, taking apart and cleaning.
- Must be able to stack, walk and move during entire shift including frequent bending and stooping.
- Must be positive, collaborative and committed to healthy communication and quality work
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more