Midtown Athletic Clubs
2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Esthetician Job in Bannockburn
Midtown is looking for an Esthetician to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the spa team, our Estheticians courteous professionals interested in promoting the well-being and satisfaction of our members and guests. They possess strong customer service skills and have a positive impact on the success of our club by:
- Addressing needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Arranging work station, treatment room, lighting, sound and inquire with guest comfort level throughout service
- Maintaining cleanliness of spa areas throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty lines, and secure supplies at end of shift
- Partnering with and assisting other associates to promote spa services and achieve department goals
- Performing treatments for guests and maintain treatment room cleanliness and sanitation standard for guest comfort and safety
- Promoting Spa/salon services and sell retail products
- Bring at least one year of experience and a current state license to their role
- Provide direct client services including cleansing, face massage, mask applications, make-up applications, body hair removal waxing, and other aesthetic services
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Possess previous customer service experience (preferred)
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of skin treatments
- Sincerely enjoy helping others improve their health and quality of life
- Understand that providing outstanding customer service results in repeated business
- Project an enthusiastic, friendly and positive manner
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.