Midtown Corporate Office
High School or Equivalent
3611 N Kedzie Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Facility Administrator Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Facility Administrator to add to our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
The Facilities Administrator is responsible to the VP of Development & Facilities. Specific job responsibilities will include assistance to the entire department which also includes the Director of Development, Construction Manager, Interior Designer and Purchasing Manager.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Project
- Ability to learn other software products quickly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills with significant experience effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent organization, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to systems and processes to improve organizational efficiency
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership over a wide-range of responsibilities
- Possess high degree of integrity and ability to act with discretion
- Professional attitude with a sense of humor, ability to have fun and interest in building a positive work environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with sound judgment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.