1760 North Hicks Road
Palatine, IL 60074
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Fitness Coach / Coach on Duty Job in Palatine
Midtown is searching for a Fitness Coach / Coach on Duty to join our team and inspire our members to transform their lives!
What you’ll do: Engage Midtown members in memorable fitness experiences, provide excellent member service, maintain our resort-like environment.
You’ll start your journey as a Coach on Duty, integrating into the culture of Midtown and acting as the information hub and ambassador of fitness at Midtown Palatine. This role is primarily geared toward maintaining the spaces within the club while building rapport with members in delivering personal attention. Becoming part of the community and building company knowledge will set you up for success at Midtown and beyond.
Coach on Duty responsibilities:
- Building your community, maintaining a resort-like environment
- Offering personal attention and expertise to our members
- Inspiring our members, while fostering a “yearn to return” culture
Coach on Duty requirements:
- A love of fitness and movement.
- A passion for serving others, and desire to be part of a team that wins together
- Current CPR/AED certification or willingness to certify upon employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more