Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
2815 Jorie Boulevard
Oakbrook, IL 60523
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Fitness Director Job in Oakbrook
Midtown is looking for a Fitness Director to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the leadership team, our Fitness Directors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs
- Committing to Gain, Train, and Retain world class fitness talent
- Developing and maintaining fitness areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Monitoring fitness coach development and career pathway
- Developing, delivering, and measuring fitness programs
- Conducting annual talent reviews of fitness associates
- Overseeing annual fitness budget
Our Fitness Directors:
- Have two or more years of fitness or health club experience
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized certification and qualification in group exercise/personal training
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Have collaborative team-building and performance management capabilities
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.