Midtown Athletic Club
Some College Coursework Completed
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Fitness Intern Job in Rochester
Midtown is looking for a Fitness Intern to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Fitness Interns inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Representing the club in an energetic, motivating, and positive manner
- Ensuring club programs are safe, fun, challenging, and motivating
- Treating members, guests, and fellow associates with genuine respect
- Providing fitness expertise and group exercise instruction
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Increasing membership enrollment by promoting the club
Our Fitness Interns:
- Are in their final year of undergraduate studies, in one of the following areas: Kinesiology, Exercise Science and Exercise Physiology
- Have some experience in a fitness or health club environment
- Sincerely enjoy helping others improve their health and quality of life
- Are respectful and understand the importance of leading by example
- Possess a professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Possess effective leadership abilities and are highly motivated
- Have an interest in financial reporting
- Possess certification in CPR/AED
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.