Midtown Athletic Clubs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
MIDTOWN is looking for a Fitness Programming Manager to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States.
As an integral part of the leadership team, our Fitness Programming Manager inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
• Inspiring and influencing others to be successful.
• Being resilient, innovative, determined, driven to win, goal focused, and inspiring to others.
• Demonstrating resourcefulness and patience in accomplishing the club’s goals.
• Building a fitness team that is knowledgeable and customer-focused.
• Understanding the overall business of fitness.
Our Fitness Programming Managers:
• Have 5 or more years of fitness management experience in a club environment.
• Maintain at least one nationally recognized certification in at least one of the following areas: Personal Training, Group Programming, Pilates, Aquatics, Kids Programming).
• Have a BS in Exercise Science/Physiology, Sports Management, or other related degree.
• Increase participation and engagement of all members in the club.
• Routinely work nights and weekends as a part of the Manager on Duty program.
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.