2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Food an Beverage Manager Job in Bannockburn
Midtown Bannockburn is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to help operate our Restaurant Café and poolside Bistro. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is knowledgeable, hardworking, dedicated, personable & team oriented. Experience and flexible hours are prerequisites for this role.
· 6+ years of experience in a managerial role
· Has a passion for service, quality and training
· Experience in high volume food & beverage outlet
· Experience in using office programs such as Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be able to work flexible work hours – AM & PM availability
· Advanced knowledge of cocktails, spirits, wine & beer
· Comprehensive food knowledge
· Experience in ordering & inventory
· Guest focused & poised managerial style
· Hard working & dedicated
· Organized & goal/task oriented
· Outgoing & personable
· Ability to multitask
· Experience in managing a staff of 15+ employees
· Event management a plus
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more