2300 Royal Palm Boulevar
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Food and Beverage Associate (Part-time) Job in Weston
Midtown is looking for a Part Time Food & Beverage Associate to join our team and provide excellent service to our members and guests.
This position includes a free individual club membership
As an important part of the café team, our Food & Beverage Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, resilient and optimistic attitude
- Quickly and efficiently taking food orders and busing tables
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Maintaining clean and sanitary café areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Processing payment at register and balancing cash drawer
- Assisting with inventory of product and supplies
- Help assist dishwasher/prep cook with plate & utensils and organizing the dishwasher area to high standards
- Cooking and preparing menu items for members and guests
- Delivering meals and beverages to specific departments (Ex. The Spa & Tennis courts) upon a member's request.
Food & Beverage Associate requirements:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Current SERV Safe certification preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more