2300 Royal Palm Boulevar
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Food and Beverage Manager Job in Weston
Midtown Athletic Club Weston is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to help operate our MCafé kitchen, counter service and vending machines in the facility. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is knowledgeable, hard-working, dedicated, personable &;team oriented. Experience and flexible hours are prerequisites for the available position.
Our food and beverage program is centered around MCafé, a contemporary American counter service restaurant located inside a state of the art Urban Sports Resort, Midtown Athletic Club.
To complement the food, we have an expansive wine, beer, and spirit menu. We also provide banquet and event options for our members and hotel guests utilizing our 100,000 sq/ft facility.
· 4+ years of experience in a managerial role
· Has a passion for service, quality, and training
· Guest oriented and service minded
· Experience in using MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Flexible work hours – AM, PM and some weekend availability
· Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
· Comprehensive food & beverage knowledge
· Experience in ordering & inventory management
· Guest focused and poised managerial style
· Team building skills
· Experience in managing a staff of 45+ employees
· Event management and/or hotel experience is a plus
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more