High School or Equivalent
8600 W. Bryn Mawr
Chicago, IL 60631
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Front Desk Associate Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Front Desk Associate to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the member services team, our Front Desk Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Welcoming individuals who enter the club in a warm and pleasant manner
- Assisting with program registration, payment processing, and scheduling club services
- Consistently striving to create a lasting first impression
- Handling check-ins, addressing questions and resolving issues appropriately
- Maintaining cleanliness of front desk areas to contribute to an exceptional facility experience
- Contacting housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Answering queries regarding club services and facilities
- Performing basic bookkeeping, cashiering, filing, and clerical duties
Our Front Desk Associates:
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.