2211 Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Front Desk Associate Job in Deerfield
Midtown is looking for a Front Desk Associate to assist our members and keep our front desk running smoothly.
As an integral part of the member services team, our Front Desk Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Welcoming individuals who enter the club in a warm and pleasant manner
- Assisting with program registration, payment processing, and scheduling club services
- Consistently striving to create a lasting first impression
- Handling check-ins, addressing questions and resolving issues appropriately
- Maintaining cleanliness of front desk areas to contribute to an exceptional facility experience
- Contacting housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Answering queries regarding club services and facilities
- Performing basic bookkeeping, cashiering, filing, and clerical duties
Our Front Desk Associates:
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Must have availability to work a flexible schedule (including opening/closing, evenings, weekends and some holidays)
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more