2211 Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
Midtown Athletic Club is looking for a Front of House Supervisor to help operate our restaurant and café service. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is knowledgeable, hard-working, dedicated, personable & team oriented.
Evening & weekend availability required.
• Act as a liaison between team members and management.
• Ensure established standards of cleanliness and sanitation are being met, as well as execute daily and weekly cleaning projects.
• Aid in the supervision of FOH staff within the restaurant.
• Ensure that the Management Team is aware of the activities occurring within the restaurant.
• Advise management with any employee members’ performance issues.
• Advise management of any disciplinary actions taken on staff.
• Assist in the orientation and training of new employees.
• Aid in ensuring all weekly orders are received and effectively stored & organized and practice proper product rotation.
• Aid in daily FOH activities.
• Handle problems that arise in an effective professional manner.
• Establish and maintain a healthy working relationship with the entire Management Team including BOH
• Ensure opening and/or closing duties are completed efficiently and thoroughly.
• Aid in daily and weekly equipment cleaning and maintenance.
Must have availability to work a flexible schedule (including evenings & weekends)
2+ years of experience in a supervisor role
Passion for service, quality, and training
Guest oriented and service minded
Experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
Food & beverage experience
Experience in ordering & inventory management
Team building skills
This position also includes a personal Club membership with access to all club facilities. In addition to full benefits including PTO medical, dental, vision 401K etc.
*To submit application, please apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and active communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive: