3611 N Kedzie Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Graphic Designer Job in Chicago
Midtown is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our world-class team at our Chicago headquarters.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Graphic Designers are self-motivated, highly creative individuals who collaboratively develop and create our digital and print marketing materials including flyers, posters, brochures, signage, social media tiles, logos, t-shirts, online advertising, presentations, etc.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Designing and updating visual concepts and assets for a wide variety of digital, print and web-based projects.
- Executing multiple projects in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Exhibiting a high level of creative thinking and creative problem-solving.
Graphic Designer requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in art and design.
- Minimum two years’ experience working within brand guidelines.
- A diverse portfolio showcasing strong branding, layout, composition and typography work.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Motion graphics or photography skills a plus.
- Knowledge of standard design formats, file types and image sizing.
- Mac proficient.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and complete tasks.
- Comfortable with MS Office.
- Team collaborator with a professional attitude with an ability to respond constructively to creative feedback.
- Smart, enthusiastic, motivated team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Very quick learner, self-sufficient, and motivated to work autonomously.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- An appreciation of the fitness industry is a plus but not required.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.