3611 N Kedzie Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Graphic Designer - Midtown Health Job in Chicago
Midtown Health is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our team for four months (January through April) at our Chicago headquarters. This could lead to regular freelancing opportunities after the role ends in April.
About Our Company
Midtown Health is the premiere provider in health club and fitness center management for a premium portfolio of clients. We serve organizations to inspire people to live well—and we do our job well. Our clients trust in us because of our strong business acumen and trusted relationships. We create a culture of support and imitative to help our associates succeed and excel in personal attention, engaging programs and a fun environment to deliver exceptional member experiences. We believe all of this begins with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values and who are passionate; have a win together attitude; are friendly and fun; look for opportunities to be green and growing; and know that we deliver on of our promise of success to our clients.
Our Graphic Designer is a self-motivated, highly creative individual who develops and creates our digital and print marketing materials for the Midtown Health portfolio of clubs.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Designing and updating visual concepts and assets for a wide variety of digital, print and web-based projects.
- Executing multiple projects in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Exhibiting a high level of creative thinking and creative problem-solving.
Graphic Designer requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in art and design.
- Minimum three years’ experience working within brand guidelines.
- A diverse portfolio showcasing strong branding, layout, composition and typography work.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Motion graphics or photography skills a plus.
- Knowledge of standard design formats, file types and image sizing.
- Mac proficient.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and complete tasks.
- Comfortable with MS Office.
- Team collaborator with a professional attitude with an ability to respond constructively to creative feedback.
- Smart, enthusiastic, motivated team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Very quick learner, self-sufficient, and motivated to work autonomously.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- An appreciation of the fitness industry is a plus but not required.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.