Midtown Athletic Club
2211 Waukegan Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Hair Stylist Job in Deerfield
Midtown is looking for a Hair Stylist to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Our Hair Stylists courteous professionals interested in promoting the well-being and satisfaction of our members and guests. They are an integral part of our organization and:
- Provide hair treatments in accordance with established procedures
- Are proactive about learning new hair trends and techniques
- Maintain cleanliness of spa areas throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty lines, and secure supplies at end of shift
- Partner with and assist other associates to promote spa services and achieve department goals
- Promote Spa/salon services and sell retail products
- Address needs in a professional, positive and timely manner
Our Hair Stylists:
- Have a minimum of one year hair experience, demonstrating a high level of proficiency
- Demonstrate a high level of client service with courtesy and attentiveness
- Maintain physical image of salon as well as supply inventory
- Promote their own work as well as participation in club programs/events
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Friendly, personable, and passionate about hair
- Great communicator and fantastic with time management skills
- Very reliable and able to work independently
- Excellent technical styling abilities which include blowouts, braids, color, cuts, and formal styling
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.