Midtown Athletic Clubs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
2300 Royal Palm Boulevard
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Head Coach Job in Weston
Midtown is looking for a Head Coach to join our world-class team.
Head Coach is responsible for overseeing the Personal Trainers, Coach on Duty, paid Small Group Training, and all aspects of the Fitness floor experience within the club. A key component of this role is ensuring the recruitment and onboarding of Coaches.
- Directly responsible for the financial performance of Personal Training & Small Group Training, ensuring department revenue exceeds budget.
- Oversee the Coach on Duty position within the Club
- Onboarding New Members into Fitness & programming
- Recruit and onboard Fitness Coaches to ensure we have enough Coaches to meet the membership & financial demands of the Club.
- Routinely evaluate the performance of the Coaches. Offering ongoing support, feedback and training.
- Overseeing the biannual evaluation of the coaches in alignment with the Coaching Criteria
- Supporting the Program Director in annual department budget preparation
- Author financial variance reports monthly for your Program Director
- Ensure Fitness floor is always organized, safe and clean.
- Collaborate with facility department to establish & manage the fitness equipment preventative maintenance program. Ensuring all fitness equipment is in good working order.
- Attend required meetings
- Follow all club/company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Manual(s)
- Accept and complete any special assignments as deemed appropriate by the Program Director
Upon hire, the Head Coach must:
- 4 years Industry Experience
- 2 years Management Experience
- Possess nationally recognized fitness certifications
- Possess specialized group fitness class certifications
- Articulate; demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have basic mathematical aptitude
- Have performance and strength training experience
- Have current CPR certification
- Have positive attitude
- Is organized and detail oriented
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess some or all of the following skills/attributes:
- Win together
- Glass half full
- Better than yesterday
- Passionate about helping others
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.