Midtown Athletic Clubs
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now High Performance Tennis Coach Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a High Performance Tennis Coach to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the tennis team, our High Performance Tennis Coaches encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Providing tennis lessons for competitive adult and junior players
- Increasing member participation by actively promoting club tennis programs and lessons
- Evaluating student progress and teaching tennis best practices and techniques
- Motivating students by providing encouragement and positive feedback
- Providing a remarkable member experience by caring and connecting with students
- Expressing enthusiasm for the game of tennis
Our High Performance Tennis Coaches:
- Have experience in high performance coaching
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized certification in tennis
- Possess a NTRP rating of 5.0 or higher with collegiate playing experience
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, pleasant, and energetic manner
- Enjoy talking about and promoting tennis
- Possess the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.