2444 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Host/Hostess Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Host/Hostess to join our team and provide excellent service to our members and guests.
As an important part of the Food & Beverage team, our Hosts are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, resilient and optimistic attitude
- Greeting all members/guest with a smile and positive attitude
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Maintaining clean and sanitary cafe areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Occasionally processing payment at registers and balancing cash drawer
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Current ServSafe certification preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more