2444 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Hotel Room Attendant Job in Chicago
The Hotel at Midtown is looking for a Hotel Room Attendant - Housekeeping Associate to join our world-class team.
As an integral part of the facilities team, our Housekeeping Associates provide a safe, clean and functional environment for members and guests by:
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- The Room Attendant cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds by changing and replenishing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed.
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing the hotel and club is consistent with policies and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager or supervisor so that corrective action may be taken.
- Comply with Midtown policies and procedures.
- Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to timely complete assigned rooms, and organize housekeeping cart.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more