Midtown Athletic Clubs
215 West 63rd Street
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Housekeeping Associate Job in Willowbrook
Midtown is looking for a Housekeeping Associate to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the facilities team, our Housekeeping Associates provide a safe, clean and functional environment for members and guests by:
- Being constantly aware of club environment and ensuring it is exceptionally clean, organized and comfortable
- Delighting our members by being approachable, friendly and attentive
Our Housekeeping Associates:
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Are reliable and show up to work on time
- Pay attention to details
- Take pride in themselves and their work
- Enjoy making others feel comfortable by their surroundings
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.