Midtown Athletic Clubs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Housekeeping Manager Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Housekeeping Manager to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
About Our Company
As an integral part of the facilities team, our Housekeeping Managers provide a safe, clean and functional environment for members and guests by:
- Providing hands-on support and supervision of housekeeping associates
- Ensuring all cleaning supplies and equipment are available and stored in designated place
- Managing and tracking inventory of housekeeping supplies
- Acting as a positive role model to fellow associates
- Demonstrating initiative and being proactive in addressing housekeeping needs
- Taking pride in the quality of their work and ensuring member satisfaction
- Working independently little to no supervision
- Fostering a collaborative team work environment
Our Housekeeping Managers:
- Have at least two years of supervisory experience in a hospitality environment
- Have a valid state issued driver's license
- Possess good customer service skills and a genuine positive attitude
- Complete housekeeping, safety, and department checklist training
- Are comfortable handling cleaning chemicals
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.