2444 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Houseperson - Hotel Associate Job in Chicago
As an integral part of the facilities team, our Housekeeping Associates provide a safe, clean and functional resort-like environment for members and guests by:
· Being constantly aware of hotel and club environment, ensuring it is exceptionally clean, organized and comfortable
· Delighting our members by being approachable, friendly and attentive
· Previous hotel housekeeping experience preferred
· Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
· Positive can-do attitude
· Reliable and shows up to work on time
· Attention to detail
· Enjoy making others feel comfortable by their surroundings
· Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
· Deliver towels, amenities, and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
· Perform duties of Housekeeper when necessary.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more