Midtown Athletic Clubs
High School or Equivalent
215 West 63rd Street
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Share This Job On:
Apply Now KidTown Associate Job in Willowbrook
Midtown is looking for a KidTown Associate to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the member services team, our KidTown Associates inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Offering a friendly, youth-oriented experience that fosters active and creative lifestyles
- Acting as a positive role model and demonstrating sound judgment
- Ensuring the environment is clean, safe, and welcoming for our members and guests
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Treating all members, guests, and associates with genuine respect
Our KidTown Associates:
- Genuinely care about providing a quality and safe experience
- Possess relevant youth programming experience
- Are team players who hold themselves and other associates accountable
- Communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that inspires others
This position has a start date of August 1, 2019.
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.