215 West 63rd Street
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Kidtown Associate Job in Willowbrook
Midtown is searching for a KidTown Associate to join our world-class team.
As an integral part of the childcare team, our KidTown Associates inspire even our youngest members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Fostering an environment of movement based fun in a safe and comfortable setting
- Leading activities such as arts and crafts, circle time, story time, and games on the turf
- Communicating both positive and negative behaviors to parents at pick-up
- Creating relationships with our families
- Keeping the space clean, free of germs and messes to ensure the well-being of staff and children
- Strategizing with leadership to constantly better KidTown and Varsity Club
Our KidTown Associates:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with children in an educationally supportive environment
- Are comfortable with children ages 8 weeks up to 15 years old
- Take initiative and ownership to a position and lead youth members with confidence and care
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills with children and adults
- Have patience and are outgoing and friendly
- Have high energy levels and can keep children moving in a variety of activities
- Display a willingness to grow with the changing needs of members and our space
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more