Midtown Athletic Clubs
High School or Equivalent
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Kidtown Associate - Chicago Job in Chicago
Midtown is searching for Kidtown Associates to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Midtown Athletic Club - Chicago was originally constructed in 1970 as a 150,000 square foot indoor tennis facility. Recently, we went through an impressive transformation making Midtown the largest premium athletic club in the country. Showcasing everything in one location, the new 650,000 square foot sports resort includes spa/salon/barber services, a 55-room upscale hotel, a full service restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, golf simulators, ice rink, basketball court, state-of-the-art fitness and the best racquet sports programs in North America.
As an integral part of the childcare team, our Kidtown Associates inspire even our youngest members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Fostering an environment of movement based fun in a safe and comfortable setting
- Leading activities such as arts and crafts, circle time, story time, and games on the turf
- Communicating both positive and negative behaviors to parents at pick-up
- Creating relationships with our families
- Keeping the space clean, free of germs and messes to ensure the well-being of staff and children
- Strategizing with leadership to constantly better Kidtown and Varsity Club
Our Kidtown Associates:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with children in an educationally supportive environment
- Are comfortable with children ages 8 weeks up to 15 years old
- Take initiative and ownership to a position and lead youth members with confidence and care
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills with children and adults
- Have patience and are outgoing and friendly
- Have high energy levels and can keep children moving in a variety of activites
- Display a willingness to grow with the changing needs of members and our space
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
Bring your unique personality to Midtown and strengthen your career.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.